Ovarro is a company with real purpose. Our RTUs and SCADA have underpinned critical infrastructure for over 40 years and our leak detection portfolio is helping to drive towards a global sustainable future. To enable this we need team members who fully live our OneTeam value which is at the heart of everything we do at Ovarro. Our new Channel Manager will take responsibility for managing our existing channel partners and recruiting new ones throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
This is a genuine opportunity to add real value and impact to the community. Ideas are valued at Ovarro and we appreciate commercially progressive individuals who can drive ideas to fruition individually and as part of the wider team.
You will add impact at Ovarro by;
- Winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with prospective channel partners
- Ensuring partners have sufficient engineering / development support
- Be the ‘voice of the partner’ within Ovarro
- Optimise regional channel coverage
- Proactively identify changes in the business environment as well as competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
Candidates should possess;
- Previous experience in Channel Management
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to use, interpret and present data to paint a picture.
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies