Ovarro are going through an exciting period of transformation and change with a supercharged focus on culture and sustainability. Although our name is new, Ovarro has been around for a long time and our tech underpins critical infrastructure across the world.
We are now looking to hire a PMO Manager who will be responsible for leading the management of the PMO support office for Ovarro, and for the development and implementation of best practice and its continuous improvement to support the delivery of a broad range of projects for our clients and across the business.
You will add impact at Ovarro by:
- The development and implementation of a PMO support office for Ovarro.
- Monitor Project reporting and assist the Strategic Projects Director in reporting to senior management.
- Develop a tooling and information management strategy to support project and programme delivery.
- Establish frameworks and standards for programme and project management
- Manage and compile programme and project related financial and KPI information
Candidates should have:
- Experience of successful delivery in PMO Lead roles within an IT and Business Change environment
- Successful track record of building or managing a PMO office
- Demonstrable experience of developing PMO standards, methods, and implementation of tools
- Demonstrable experience of selection and implementation of PMO tooling
- Ability to establish, strengthen, and maintain great relationships with team members through to senior stakeholders
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.