Regional Sales Manager
Ovarro is a company with real purpose. Our RTUs and SCADA have underpinned critical infrastructure for over 40 years and our leak detection portfolio is helping to drive towards a global sustainable future. To enable this we need team members who fully live our OneTeam value which is at the heart of everything we do at Ovarro. We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to add a great impact to our experienced team. This will be a customer-facing sales role, managing and expanding Hardware business predominantly in UK water. Your exceptional professional Integrity and respectful nature will be essential in establishing unique relationships with your customers in this industry. This position will be perfect for a Progressive and creative hunter who will can use an effective structure approach to win new customers.
How you will add value to our team :
- Manage and expand business within your designated accounts, and target account, with a focus on new business development
- Take ownership of a sales target for Hardware product line and the associated services project and support work..
- Maintain an indepth understanding of the UK Water and using this knowledge to align Ovarro Solutions and Services to solve business challenges within the sector.
- Collaborating closely in the development and management of growth strategies
- Managing the pipeline of opportunities, active engagement and maintenance of CRM
- Leading on bids and proposals where appropriate and maintaining excellent cooperation with other internal stakeholders to produce compelling proposals.
What value you will bring to our team:
- Previous successful sales experience in selling solutions to major public utilities and/or infrastructure companies is essential to this position
- Major Bid management (>£1m), co-ordination and project delivery skills
- Experience of creating and implementing value-based sales strategies using a combination of products and services to deliver desired customer business outcomes
- Knowledge of Hardware Solutions for Industrial applications.
- Established relations and contacts at decision making level within UK Water companies.
This position would be home-based, but there must be a willingness for significant travel, mainly across the UK and with regular overnight stays and occasional international travel may be necessary.
You will attend regular sales meetings and issue and contribute to monitoring reporting of sales performance.
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.