Ovarro is a company with real purpose. Our RTUs and SCADA have underpinned critical infrastructure for over 40 years and our leak detection portfolio is helping to drive towards a global sustainable future. To enable this we need team members who fully live our OneTeam value which is at the heart of everything we do at Ovarro. Our new Quality Manager to balance completing the day to day activities of the Quality and Repairs requirements, with taking the lead on strategically directing the Ovarro group of companies on all Quality matters.
- Lead and manage the company Quality accreditations (ISO & customer compliance) ensuring structured audit practices and driving a continuous improvement mindset
- Integrate wider Ovarro companies, systems, and process as appropriate to ensure the most efficient operating systems.
- Responsible for implementing strong quality process and practices across the production facilities, through coaching, training, and development of the operations teams
- Lead the returns and repairs processes across the globe and working closely with operations teams to ensure a customer comes first mindset, strong process, SLA adherence and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Assist in the design and development of the quality strategy
Required skills and experience
- Proven and demonstrable experience in a Quality role
- Demonstration of the ability to drive a quality culture through engaging teams.
- Experience of developing and improving processes, procedures, and their deployment
- Experience of ISO9001, Quality Management Systems and auditing
- Ability to analyse data, present results, and drive actions.
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies