Ovarro is a company with real purpose. Our RTUs and SCADA have underpinned critical infrastructure for over 40 years and our leak detection portfolio is helping to drive towards a global sustainable future. To enable this we need team members who fully live our OneTeam value which is at the heart of everything we do at Ovarro. We are now looking to hire a Production Manager to take ownership of receiving all incoming materials which can include technical materials, production materials, office supplies, clothing, and protective equipment.
This is a genuine opportunity to add real value and impact to the community. Ideas are valued at Ovarro and we appreciate commercially progressive individuals who can drive ideas to fruition individually and as part of the wider team.
You will add impact at Ovarro by;
- Responsible to identify, receive, store, manage, register, control and issue the materials
- Assembling and shipping Ovarro products
- Managing facilities including for the building, related services and all environmental issues.
- Supporting the facilities and environmental management at the site as required
Candidates should have;
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process.
- Previous experience in a Production leadership role
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- Understanding of written & spoken English as our ERP system language is English.
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies