Head of Customer Service
Do you want to make a real impact on customer experiences?
Shape the future of customer service with us at Ovarro. We're seeking a passionate Head of Customer Service to lead the charge.
Ovarro is a company with real purpose. Our RTUs and SCADA have underpinned critical infrastructure for over 40 years and our leak detection portfolio is helping to drive towards a global sustainable future. To enable this we need team members who fully live our OneTeam value which is at the heart of everything we do at Ovarro.
As our leader, you'll:
- Drive a customer-centric culture, ensuring every interaction exceeds expectations.
- Champion a high-performing team, empowering them to excel and grow.
- Strategize and implement innovative solutions, optimizing efficiency and effectiveness.
You're a perfect fit if you:
- Possess a proven track record in leading and motivating customer service teams.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Are passionate about building meaningful relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Bring a strategic mindset coupled with a hands-on approach.
Ready to make your mark?
Join Ovarro and be the mastermind behind exceptional customer experiences. We offer a competitive compensation package, a collaborative work environment, and the chance to make a real difference.
Please note, due to the nature of this position, you will be asked to complete an enhanced background check prior to joining Ovarro.
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies