Ovarro is a company with real purpose. Our RTUs and SCADA have underpinned critical infrastructure for over 40 years and our leak detection portfolio is helping to drive towards a global sustainable future. To enable this we need team members who fully live our OneTeam value which is at the heart of everything we do at Ovarro.
Ovarro is now looking to grow our Customer Care Team. We are looking to hire a Customer Executive who who will provide administrative support but also combine this with a greater focus on reporting. If you feel you have the right skills and personal qualities, we would love to hear from you!
The role will provide support in the following areas; Support Team Assistance, Sales Order Entry & Management and Administration Support.
This is a genuine opportunity to add real value and impact to the community. Ideas are valued at Ovarro and we appreciate commercially progressive individuals who can drive ideas to fruition individually and as part of the wider team.
As a Customer Care team member, you will be the first point of contact and your role will be to provide customer service excellence to new and existing customers constantly striving for continuous improvement.
You will add impact at Ovarro by;
- Being the first point of contact for Ovarro customers across the globe.
- Logging internal and external support calls within SLA bound response times
- Processing customer orders
- Responding to Customer enquiries
- Complaint Handling
- Portal Management
- Customer Training administration support
- Sales and Repair Administration Support
- Coordinating and booking Internal Travel
- Adhoc Administration duties as required
Candidates should possess;
- Great IT competency including Microsoft office suite
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude and a friendly manner
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment. Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.